Create private area with authentication user id

Hello everyone, I created a new application with all scriptcase, the app is based on the insertion of contents by users, which are filtered with a selection of session and user id.

Now the problem is this, I think trivial, but I just can not solve it.
in a grid form and I select the entry and display for userid and I set it in grid form and a session variable idreg

I do the tests locally and everything works.
But I did not create a table USER in fact do the tests I insert the user id in hand …

NOW I WANT TO CREATE THE TABLE WITH USER AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM …
Any advice???

[QUOTE=preventividiretti;23599]Hello everyone, I created a new application with all scriptcase, the app is based on the insertion of contents by users, which are filtered with a selection of session and user id.

Now the problem is this, I think trivial, but I just can not solve it.
in a grid form and I select the entry and display for userid and I set it in grid form and a session variable idreg

I do the tests locally and everything works.
But I did not create a table USER in fact do the tests I insert the user id in hand …

NOW I WANT TO CREATE THE TABLE WITH USER AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM …
Any advice???[/QUOTE]

Has you tr?ed the security module?

http://www.scriptcase.net/knowledge/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/581/52/security-module

I certainly tried, but the problem that when I do a test recording for example users who have access to the application by inserting ads.
logging for each user, each has the same session id userid then all users see the same ad in db differs id insertion and user id but if userid is always the same ads placed by different users will always seen as a single user.

[QUOTE=preventividiretti;23602]I certainly tried, but the problem that when I do a test recording for example users who have access to the application by inserting ads.
logging for each user, each has the same session id userid then all users see the same ad in db differs id insertion and user id but if userid is always the same ads placed by different users will always seen as a single user.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don’t understand you. If you base your app on Multitenancy principle, users will not see others user content. You just need to remember to add ‘WHERE tenantfield=userid’ in your select clauses.

Ex: User A with id 1 and User B with id 2
Content Table

id --- content --- tenant_field
1 --- 'Test'   ---  1
2 --- 'Test 2'  ---  2
3 --- 'Test 3'  ---  1

User A will see 1 and 3 rows. User B row 2

• Where tenantfield is a field to store a value to diferentiate data between users.