Creating an External Library in Scriptcase

I currently have been using an external library in Scriptcase. Here is what I use in the “ApplicationInit” section of the form:

sc_include_library(“prj”, “UACB_Framework-v01.03.001”, “UACB_Framework_v01.03.001.php”, true, true);

Then the library has the tags at top and bottom:

<?php

and

?>

The function I am calling from an ajax event looks like this:

//* 01.00.000 10/26/2018 06/18/2019 Initial release of this Event Code Block

//****************************************************************************************************
//* VARIABLE INITIALIZATION *
//****************************************************************************************************
$sLookupTable = “tblLookupRecords”;

//* UPDATE SELECT FIELD: SELECTION VALUE/LINK *
$sSQL = fncLookupFieldDataNew($sLookupTable, “Text”, 1, {Field_Selected});
echo $sSQL;

But I get an error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fncLookupFieldDataNew() in D:\Development\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\UACB_Framework\form_tblbasetable_lookup\form_tblbasetable_lookup_apl.php:3886 Stack trace: #0 D:\Development\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\UACB_Framework\form_tblbasetable_lookup\form_tblbasetable_lookup_apl.php(1133): form_tblbasetable_lookup_apl->FIeld_Selected_onBlur() #1 D:\Development\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\UACB_Framework\form_tblbasetable_lookup\index.php(2169): form_tblbasetable_lookup_apl->controle() #2 D:\Development\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\UACB_Framework\form_tblbasetable_lookup\form_tblbasetable_lookup_sajax.php(122): ajax_form_tblbasetable_lookup_event_field_selected_onblur(‘Software’, ‘3436’) #3 D:\Development\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\UACB_Framework\form_tblbasetable_lookup\index.php(1978): sajax_handle_client_request() #4 {main} thrown in D:\Development\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\UACB_Framework\form_tblbasetable_lookup\form_tblbasetable_lookup_apl.php on line 3886

Now here’s the thing. I used to have v9.3.009 of Scriptcase and EVERYTHING worked just fine. A week ago I upgraded to v9.3.12 and these errors crop up.

Any ideas?

Am I doing something wrong?
Do I need to namespace the PHP functions in the library?

• SOLVED *

I just found out through more exhaustive testing that in Forms Applications in Scriptcase 9.3.12 an External Library can be loaded in onScriptInt. In earlier versions External Libraries could be loaded through onAppInit.