DANGER - No sync between mobile and desktop menu

I think it’s a bug, at least a serious request. If you remove the insert button from the menu you must also do this on the mobile menu. Issue is that if you convert from version 7 to 8 that all seems to work well … unless you look mobile. Then the insert button appears. This is serious!!

Hello,

Send me a picture of that insert button of the menu application.

I think you don’t understand, it’s not a menu application. But the buttons in crud needs to be defined in mobile and desktop by a tab. You can remove the add button from the desktop menu, but in mobile it’s not gone. You need to disable that too. Just go to toolbar and remove add button for the desktop and then switch to mobile.

Hello,

I did several tests and could not simulate your problem. Send me a step by step so I can be more clear in the tests.

This is a serious issue. I was surprised when I realized that I could access some disabled options when using the application in a mobile device. There should be an option in the Express Edit tool to copy the toolbar definition from Desktop to Mobile in all the apps. I had to do it one by one to solve this problem. I’m using Sriptcase 9