Datatype image in Form details

Hi,

In the php afterupdate event I would like to retrieve the image details like size, mime, local name. The $_POST returns an array $_POST[“rsargs”][<index>] with the needed information.

But when I insert a new field on the form the array shifts and I have again to determine the right index for example the local name. So I’am searching for a developer friendly way to get to this information.

Regards

Martin

Re: Datatype image in Form details

Using mysql to update a picture field in a form (from database file) I get a message.

Undefined variable: sKeepImage

(This is not a variable I have entered).

This only appears if I try to change the image on the form. If I do not change the image
it updates normally. So I’m wondering if I have to define the format of how the image is saved.

Can anybody help.

Also is there a convenient way to compress an image. I have tried compress in mysql
but I’m wondering if there is a scriptcase command. Images are taking too long to download.

Thanks,

Maurice

We have in our brazilian forum a code that one customer made to resize an image after the upload. Later i’ll translate and post on example code.

can you post code for resize image?

what is creating the sKeepImage error? I am retrieving an image from MySQL in a form and whenever I save any changes the ERROR Undefined variable: sKeepImage appears. When the form reloads the correct image appears. Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm, and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Can you do it please or even give us the link to this?
I can try to use Google Translate.

Does anyone have the SC specific code to resize images like quoted?

http://php.net/manual/en/function.imagecopyresized.php ? Not really specific just a standard function.

same issue here