DB Connection error

HI

Suddenly after cleanded the /tmp Folder I have the follwoning 2 errosr in both of my 2 Projects

Die folgenden globalen Variablen fehlen: Perfil=conn_mysql;
(global variable missing)

or

Datenbankverbindung nicht gefunden. Setzen Sie sich mit dem Systemverwalter in Verbindung. Verbindung: conn_mysql
(db connection not found - contact your admin - connection - conn_mysql)

any idea?

cu rob

I also have the error

mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given | Script: /var/www/scriptcase8/prod/third/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php linha: 716

Your database connection info should not be in your tmp folder and as far as I know it doesnt get placed there. But you can simply make a new one.
But you didnt say whether this was on your production environment or on your deployment environment.

HI

> Your database connection info should not be in your tmp folder

yes that is why i was wondering

> But you can simply make a new one.

1. ok - i did- deleted the old one (was succsefull) - create a new one - open & run the main application -> STILL THE SAME ERROR

Die folgenden globalen Variablen fehlen: Perfil=conn_mysql;
(global variable missing)

1. generated ALL application
    no error this time !? “[SIZE=13px]mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given | Script: /var/www/scriptcase8/prod/third/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php linha: 716” [/SIZE]

open & run the main application -> STILL THE SAME ERROR

> deployment environment.
sorry -

I did an update this morning - probably that has someting to do with it
rob

No, I think you have a problem in your custom code. When you develop your global variables are remembered causing misunderstanding if you run the same app the other day and where your cookies are gone. The second problem is that there is no data found in your query and you are referencing some data with no results. Not sure if this happens in the generated code or in your event, but useually the cause is that the db error status is ignored.

Hi albert

it suddenly happend with 2 different projects in the development enviroment - that would mean i would use the same custom code in both projects … mhh

can it be a problem with the scriptcase DB? I also use mysql there not SQLITE

https://www.scriptcase.com.br/forum/…?topic=10692.0 (my spanish or portuguese is poor)

cu rob

ok - have set the rights (on dev enviroment) # chmod 755 -R * and chown www-data:www-data -R * in the scriptcase folder
now the 2 errors seem to be disapeared (not finally sure) http://support.scriptcase.net/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/444/0/fixing-scriptcase-permission-on-your-hostI

BUT i still have the “[SIZE=13px]mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given [/SIZE]” error?? i think they mean the scriptcase DB …

cu rob

ok here is a solution that works for me

when I first generate all apps in the subfolder “log” and “Security” an then generate the apps in the main folder - everything works!?

odd, the order shouldnt really make a difference. Tho we also saw that sometimes generating an app causes an error and regenerating it again then shows no error…

My hosting does not allow me to modify the application of script generation connection to the database, so I require modified directly in the code, the user name and password but I could not hubicar in that file and directory production is . 2 Someone can help.