deploy application is very slow

I have a project of over 600 applications, the generation of the zip file is particularly slow, the progress of the bar is very slow. My PC is an I7 SSD windows10 16G ram 64bit with firewall and anti-virus disabled.
How could I increase speed? Any tricks?

Firstly, do not include Common Libraries except after an update of the Scriptcase core system 9.x to 9.4 for instance . It will add 220 meg to the zip file. Do not include apps that do not need updating so select which ones have been edited since the last time you deployed. My project is 70 apps and takes about 1 min for a full deployment without Common Libraries. If its just one or two apps it is just seconds. The full app zip file is 9 meg only for all my 70 apps.

I personally deploy locally first on a xampp package so I can test the application outside the SC environment. Then zipping and uploading with Filezilla is a breeze. And you can follow progress.

Here we choose an rsync approach. Send only what changed and so very fast.
We create a “deploy” procedure just for tested environment that populate a local repository synconized by rsync process. In fact a little bit more complicated but not so much.
Repository and development on linux server.

not sure if this issue is related but here’s what I found Slow deployment process for v9.9.019 - #4 by bwalujo