deploy project on a apache webserver on ubuntu => always error

hi all!

since few days, I try to deploy my project on a webserver (apache) with works under linux Ubuntu… This project should be thi PROD enviroment. All apps in this project works in my test envioremnt and on the develope enviorement… but the test and develop works on IIS on windows…

Unfortunaly it is not possible to deploy the project via ftp, because my ftp server is a ftps server… so, thats why I download the zip file. I ectract the .zip file and uploaded into my root of the webserver, the folger are called: project_name => in tis folder are three more folder => _lib, appname and the index.php.

I think thats quite ok, but if I want to execute the url, I do not be redirected to the page where I have to select the database. I only get a information, that there is no database selected… When I call the url …/_lib I am able to select the database and save it. But the error is still the same…no database selected…

What di am I wrong?

Could somebody help?

Thank you!

If you deploy the first thing you must do is to setup a database connection. In general this form should appear automatically after deploy. I assume you did a full deploy including all libs. In that case you could force the admin module to popup adding /_lib behind your root url in the browser.

solved, my problem was, that I selected the wrong path by deploying… damn… mistake of a beginner, but a new webserver, new path for conf, and so on…

but, it is solved… thank anyway @aducom

the database wasn’t the issue… SC was not able to find the config…