Deployment connection error

Hey Forum,

I have the error “error_profile_test_module” when setting up the deployed application sql server connection (I’ve tried all 4 mssql drivers available).

*** I’m deploying the app on the same machine as is used for development.

Some relevant information;

1>>> php is installed in 2 locations; C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php73\components\php which was installed when I setup scriptcase and C:\xampp\php which was installed when I added xampp, as a result of experiencing the same issue when running IIS, so currently I am using xampp for host. Checked environment variables for php andd php -v confirms 7.4.7

2>>> I’ve have downloaded and installed all the microsoft driver from scriptcase site https://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us/v9/manual/05-scriptcase-connections/10-mssql/02-sqlserver-windows/

3>>> I’ve try running following php connect file

<?php $server = 'SERVER2'; $link = mssql_connect($server, 'sysadm', '****'); if (!$link) {die('Something went wrong while connecting to MSSQL');} ?>

and get Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect()

What I don’t understand is why does scriptcase work in the development environment, but not as deployed on the same machine.

Sorry for the long explanation, looking forward to feedback, Cheers!

Problem solved.
I configured the php.ini to include the mssql server drivers, and the file to be used is php.ini-production, once I added the drivers there is worked.