Deployment Problems - Cannot set new db connection to 'stick'

Hi, new here and also a beginner with scriptcase, mysql and php.

I deployed my app on the webserver and changed the permission. I’m currently having problem with the next step which is to create connection with the database.

I can’t seem to get the new connection details to ‘stick’. Each time i do it, then log out, I will return back to the ‘connection create’ page again as if the new password and connection details were not saved.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

Before you startup your _lib config application you need to set the rights of _lib (and subdirs) to 777, apply the database connection and save. Then change back to 755.

Thank you for replying. I changed the permissions. Unfortunately, I still have the same problem. I was sure about the permission issue too cause it did not save my changes.

Maybe I should mention that the server is running on Centos 7, apache 2.4.6, php 5.4.16, pdo_mysql 5.5.44 (mariadb). My scriptcase version is 8.1.022 mysql license.

To solve this I had to generate a local policy module to allow access.

sudo grep httpd /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M mypol

then

sudo semodule -i mypol.pp

This solved my problem.

I have problem with the dB list not showing up. Is this similar issue ? I simply cannot create a connection on the server :frowning: it really sucks