Disable mobile version

How can i disable the hole mobile verion? My Project is designed and optimized to run under Desktop version, also on Tablets. Nobody of my Clients will work on smartphones.
Earlier Version my Project runs fine under Desktop version on all tablets. But by the last updates the run under mobile version, and all my works was for the porks. I’m a little bit ugly.

Try adding this to ApplicationInit event in login app

$_SESSION[‘scriptcase’][‘display_mobile’] = false;

Disabling the Mobile Version of a Website on Android. Google makes it much simpler and includes an option to enable desktop view in the default Chrome browser. Just click on the settings menu in the upper right corner and then check ?Request desktop site.?

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your support.

i modified the $_SESSION variables, and the problem is more or less solved. By the first start of the app (when the browser was completly closed before) the login app starts in moble mode.
after an reload the login app shows in desktop mode. as long as the browser is not closed completly the login app starts in the desktop mode. In the Chrome, if i can configure the bookmark with the “Request desktop site” then i can use the Chrome.

thanks a lot and regards