Disable & Re-Enable MENUs

My environment has some menus disabled depending on the user who has logged in. Typically the admin user has ALL enabled.
What I need to know is how do I re-enable a menu item once it has been disabled by sc_menu_disable etc. Even if the next logon is by the adminthe menu items are still disabled as per the level of the previous user.
Where do I go and how do I reset the logon & initial menu screen as if its the first time they are used. It would seem clearing the browser cache helps but I don’t know why.
Ideas, pointers and comments are most welcome.

This is embarrassing and I feel like a real newbie !!. The answer to my question posted above is actually a few lines above in the ‘Security’ section of the SC Macros,
namely sc_reset_menu_disable(), this resets all disabling or delete operations performed on menu structures etc.
In reality I must have read past this macro a dozen times of course thinking the answer would be in the ‘Menu’ section following the sc_menu_disable line.
Oh the joys of learning more and more about what I am finding out is a very comprehensive development application and does not appear to have many limitations.
So for those of you who knew the answer to my original question, I hope this brought a smile to your faces and at least I have more practice at using the Forum, not being afraid to make a fool of myself and always being in ‘learn mode’.

This is embarrassing and I feel like a real newbie !!

Never think like this, or think that people will laugh. Apprentice of all, master of nothing.