DO NOT APPLY LAST SCRIPTCASE UPDATE !!

I did it and I’m not able anymore to export or to deploy any application !
I’ve just written to support but…left a message, don’t know when they will answer and I MUST go online right now !

bleah !

Re: DO NOT APPLY LAST SCRIPTCASE UPDATE !!

I backed uu full scriptacase before doing any update (I knew…), an d now I’m not able to restore too !

Errore  ScriptCase.png

s ID:IniPublish
<?php $str_srl = <<<EOF a:1:{s:7:“targets”;a:0:{}} EOF; ?> #0 sc_unserialize(IniPublish, , ) called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclassxmlparser
mXmlparser.class.php:274] #1 nmXmlparser->Normalize( ) called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclassxmlparser
mXmlparser.class.php:450] #2 nmXmlparser->Handle( ) called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclassxmlparser
mXmlparserIni.class.php:195] #3 nmXmlparserIni->Load() called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclassinterface
mBkpSelect.class.php:1393] #4 nmBkpSelect->ListPublicacao(0, Array (), 2, nRst, 201206231301_import_Backup_FULL_Scriptcase) called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevel plscriptcaseody_serv_backup_select.tpl.php:495] #5 unknown() called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclass emplate
mTemplate.class.php:245] #6 nmTemplate->Display(body_serv_backup_select) called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclasspage
mPageServRestore.class.php:625] #7 nmPageServRestore->DisplayContent() called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclasspage
mPage.class.php:2393] #8 nmPage->Display() called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelclasspage
mSite.class.php:96] #9 nmSite->Run() called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevellibphpase_ini.inc.php:1186] #10 unknown() called at [C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcasedevelifaceadmin_serv_restore.php:26]

UFFF!!!
I thought it was the only one who had that problem, now just have to wait to be fixed.

Aquiles

In which stage do you get errors? I have upgraded but everything seems to be ok. I do get notifications like this sometimes, but then I logoff and relogon to solve the issue. But I’m a new customer with a fresh installation. Have you upgraded from 5 to 6?

Yes, I upgrade from 5 to 6 … 2 months ago from 6.0.15, and all my old v5 projects was working OK up to the last upgrade 6.0.22

I can’t publish, export or import ANY project today and stay stoped !! waiting for any new update to fix these bug.

Aquiles

I saw more problems between conversion from 5 -> 6 here on the forum. But this looks to me as a different problem. I would consider downloading a new install from the website and reinstall. It looks like somthing mixed up.

I was talking about last update, don’t know the exact version but from 6 to 6, not from 5 to 6.

Unfortunately I was forced to uninstall the whole SC installation (it has deleted all my projects, files, libs and images without any confirmation), downloaded SC as new user from sc website, installed as a brand new trial version, applied my licence key and restored full from a safety backup I did before updating ! (I didn’t trust on SC and I was right…)
Probably there’s an SC update available right now but is very far from me the will of updating !

We are already aware of this problem and so we have a solution, we will contact you.

Perform the following procedure:

1 - Access the directory: “scriptcase/devel/conf/scriptcase”
2 - Make a backup of the file: “publish.ini” and save to another directory.
3 - Edit the file “publish.ini.”
4 - Is there a PHP code. example:

<php
$ str_srl = <<< EOF
a: 1: {s: 7: “targets”; a: 0: {}}
EOF;
?>

5 - Delete the lines

<php
$ str_srl = <<< EOF
EOF;
?>

NOTE: Do not delete the line serializer!

example:

a: 1: {s: 7: “targets”;

Thanks for you answer John Lennon,
hope this fix will be included on next updates.
Anyway, I’m happy to have here a solution for people that faced with this problem.
I will update my SC on the future but first I will Backup FULL :wink:
Thanks again
Raimondo