Do we need to buy fusionchart license?

Same problem here…

SC used to have a generic license to deploy FC to their customers. Some time ago there was an argument that SC deployed the ‘large’ version without a valid license, users that used this product had to buy a separate license. Apparently the overall license that SC has is due…

Thank you, @aducom. It will be better if SC give a clear statement about this issue, because it will impact the cost that we should provide to the customer just like my current project. I have not propose the additional cost of license in the project, so I have to buy the license for the customer out of project budget.

I fully agree. But it is good to know that SC is using 3rd party software. As an alternative you might integrate JSCharts. Not as advanced perhaps, but open-source.

Graph.js is another alternative. I use it and it’s very good.

is there anywhere a tutorial on how to use Graph.js in SC?
Thanks

Thank you for all replies. If it is possible due to the budget, I myself still prefer to use fusionchart, because SC already has integrated module with it, it means more features with less effort.

There was a small update a day or so ago. That cleared the problem for me

@phillipkearns , you mean SC 9.8? I’m still using 9.7, because my ongoing project is still using PHP 7.3 on the production server, so I delay updating my SC…

1 Like

In SC 9.8 is working fine now. Netmake @yuri_esteves Are you going to patch version 7.3?

You can update your SC to 9.8 with PHP 7.3. Netmake is updating both versions of PHP.

@Kleyber_Derick If I update 9.7 I still in that version?

Thanks Derick

Yes! You can upgrade do SC 9.8 and still using PHP 7.3. There are now two versions of PHP being updated by Netmake: PHP 7.3 and PHP 8.1.

if i upgrade my SC 97.3 to SC 9.8 will it generate php 8 code?
will i need to adjust my code according new php 8 rules?
thanks

Take a look at Scriptcase 9.8 with PHP 8.1

Yes, I upgraded 9.7 and converts to 9.8.5 version. Do not update

I asked to Netmake how to solve the problem

Copy the file here, previous rename the old one
…/scriptcase/devel/generator/ nm_gp_graf_generico.zip (40.0 KB)

Generate the files again. Problem solved

@gbillot3 does this resolve the appearance of the ‘fusion charts trial’ message in the charts in 9.7 charts?

Yes. The problem was solved as I said. Follow the instructions without update to version 9.8

1 Like

Yes. I have updated my SC to 9.8 and it solved.

This has reappeared in SC9.10. I have the problem and so does this poster:
Here