document or image upload to root directory

hi i’m facing problum in uploading to root directory.

in development environment i changed from file/img to root/img

but after deploying all the uploads are going to file/img instead of root/img. How to configure so that it will be same in production and development environment.

Don’t choose for the regular deploy but the advanced. There you will get a screen to set the directories to your needs.

in Form application settingsImage Directory : /var/www/images
and Documents Path:/var/www/docs
I deployed using advanced option and i gave path like /var/www/images for image directory.

/var/www/docs for documents. when i use my application to upload image, the image is not saving in /var/www/images

Where does it upload? Just to see if there’s some kind of error as the upload works fine for me actually.

give me an example of path how to set in form application and in advanced deployment settings.

The question was, where do the documents go to now. Is the path ignored or is it a subpath…

the images which i uploaded are ignored.

Some things to check: Are you sure that the filetypes are accepted by your upload definition? Does the application have upload rights to that directory? Go to the generated application and look into the generated code which path is set (it’s in the first few lines), is that ok?

ok, i will check it.
Thank you.