Does script case work on ipad2?

I have successfully written and deployed a sc app to my hosted php service site. Things work great on my Mac book (multiple browsers) and on my pc (again, multiple browsers). However, my ipad2 safari browser can not access the app… A sc message about not finding a datase connection is displayed. Help?!

Re: Does script case work on ipad2?

I tested an evaluation app I have deployed (its on a VPS server) using an IPAD and it worked fine. Since the database connection is server-based, not iPad based, I’d be really shocked to find out this is based on your iPad, unless its trying to find a mobile-version of the website some reason.

I agree with your suggestion thatvthis should be server side… However, I have tried this on two different ipad2 devices with same result.

Just a thought…have u tested the samples from the sc website on the ipad. I am typing this from samsung android tablet and runs the apps ok. We should create a compatibilty list, as this can effect us all.

After more testing, this seems to be a port problem on my fios Internet home wireless router where I first noticed the problem. Testing the same iPad device on the AT&T network is fine.