Download of a file doesn'twork anymore

I have implemented a script, which generates a backup file and saves this file to the database.
After the user can download the file.
That did work in the previous version of ScriptCase. And now I got this error:

Warning: include_once(grid_database_backup_nmutf8.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\OSSTest\grid_database_backup\grid_database_backup_doc.php on line 7 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘grid_database_backup_nmutf8.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\OSSTest\grid_database_backup\grid_database_backup_doc.php on line 7 Fatal error: Call to undefined function NM_conv_charset() in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\OSSTest\grid_database_backup\grid_database_backup_doc.php on line 274

For the filecontent I use Document(Database)

Someone has same issue? And how to solve?

definition_in_scriptcase.jpg

backup_restore-screen.jpg

Please check your deployed code and see if the function NM_conv_charset is mentioned as function declaration. Regenerate your code first tho.

Regenerating my code, of course I did that.

There is the following code inside the following generated scripts:
File: grid_database_backup_doc.php
$aTmpList[ NM_conv_charset($sChar, $_SESSION[‘scriptcase’][‘charset’], ‘UTF-8’) ] = $sCode;
$aTmpList[ NM_conv_charset($sChar, $_SESSION[‘scriptcase’][‘charset’], ‘UTF-8’) ] = $sCode;

File: grid_database_backup_grid.class.php
$Busca_temp = NM_conv_charset($Busca_temp, $_SESSION[‘scriptcase’][‘charset’], “UTF-8”);

File: grid_database_backup_total.class.php
$Busca_temp = NM_conv_charset($Busca_temp, $_SESSION[‘scriptcase’][‘charset’], “UTF-8”);

Doesn’t seems to be a function, thats why the error happens.

How to solve?

NM_conv_charset is a function that should be declared in one of your deployment files.
On a normal application it should be in the *_nmutf8.php and the _mob_nmutf8.php file, so please check if that file even exists… ( is your application name).

Those files don’t exists…

Well, i was searching with my super-tool Agent Ransack. If Agent Ransack doesnt find this function and ScriptCase gives the error, that this function doesn’t exist, then ScriptCase simply doesn’t produce the function.
So, now? Any idea how to solve it?

scriptcase- folder content.jpg

Well that is the whole issue then there should be a file containing the declaration of the NM_conv_charset function in your deployment…
Why it isnt there I dont know, I’ve never had this happen…
I would try making a simple basic project and seeing if it occurs there too… Apparently it is an option somewhere that needs to be set or unset (my best guess).
I dont see your grid_database_backup_nmutf8.php somewhere. This is odd…
What is even odder is that your application is called db_backup and not grid_database_backup…
It looks like you are now on two different applications. You should check your grid_database_backup directory.

I sent you the wrong directory. Means there is a grid_database_backup directory and files, but the NM_xxxx is nowhere…:frowning:
Yeah, I have to create a new grid_database_backup and see what happens…

The NM_… function should be in a file called *nmutf8.php . I havent tested it with a grid but if you get an error on an NM function then the declaration should be in one of the php files.
If it isnt there then consider it a bug. You may want to redo your app and see if it keeps occuring…

it is actually a new bug produced by nice ScriptCase Development…2 weeks ago all was working fine.Are they fixing bugs or only producing some new one’s?

That is why we over here always wait a few weeks for others to bump into the bugs before we do an update… Apart from that we always make a full backup so that we can go to a previous good working version. Sadly enough scriptcase isnt always so good in testing their updates…