DROPBOX API compatible with short lived token

Hello,

Was anybody t have the dropbox API work with the new dropbox short lived token configuration ?

Thanks a lot !
Yannick

Scriptcase support answered us that “We do not support updating the authentication key”.

So it means, we need ta add some code to call the newly generated key from Dropbox.

Any idea how to do it ?

Yannick

Hello everybody,
If smoebody faces the problem, we could solve it, let us know if you need help about this

Hi, the only problem i am facing right now is that i have created my dropbox api…

In the development enviroment (localhost) works fine (uploading and deleting files).
But if upload it, in the production enviroment it does not work… any ideas why ?

Are you sure it is actually working on your localhost ?
You have checked inside the dropbox that documents are upladed ? When it does not work, Scriptcase just stores the documents in your local cache without warning…
If it does not work in your production environment and really works in you dev environment, I would check if your webhoster is not blocking the requests, maybe you just needs to check with him about that.

Localhost it is working 100%, and yes i have done a lot of examples that are actually work and the documents are uploaded in my dropbox file.

Can you please help me what do i have to say to my webhoster in order to find a solution ?
Thank you