Drops form values in php function

I have a 2 radio button I’ll call RB1 and RB2 and a select SEL1. I make selections and based on selections calls php function 1, 2, or 3. For fun, I echo out {RB1}, {RB2}, and {SEL1} before it calls to make sure all good. They are set. The correct function is called based on these values.

Then, within the function, I’m echoing out the values again before I do anything else just to see what is still there. None of them have values anymore. They are all default 0. Setting these up as session variables seems ridiculous when I’m on the same control page!! Ideas where these values are going???

Form app or control app ?

Just to understand better your problem.
Form or control application?
In what event you invoke the function ?
Do you have the same behaviour with a text field instead of a radio ?

Control. When I go to ON VALIDATE it calls one of the PHP functions depending, as I said, on selections. I have found now that even in ONVALIDATE it does not have the values. If I do echo {SEL1} at the start of ON VALIDATE it shows 0 so it isn’t losing it in PHP, it is losing it before it is even called in ONVALIDATE. I changed everything to session variables and it works fine. But shouldn’t it work with local values? What is problematic is this worked just fine about 2 weeks ago when I was working on it. There have been about 4 updates since then I think!

I don’t have any text fields on that form. I’ll toss on one and see.