During installation a message comes up

During installtion a message which worries me comes up. What to do.
All maps in scriptcase have full acces (CMOD 777).

This message appears:
"It was not possible to make a copy of ini file of the PHP. It is possible that the information about ScriptCase license has not been saved and therefore you will not be able to generate your applications. Make sure ScriptCase have permission to modify the PHP ini file.

ScriptCase performs many operations with files. It is necessary that some directories have the write permission set. Check if the directories of ScriptCase does not have the necessary authorization and correct the problem."

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Do not worry if your support is inactive, due to the circunstance of the issue, you can contact us as a “Trial User”. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm, and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Hallo Bernhard,

Oh that is very kind of you. The matter is that I sended already more than ones an email to your colleges. I did buy the product without support. I know I have to be patient. Last week I was helped very good bij one of your colleges. I am just a beginner and in the fases on installation on a VPS server. But several issues came up during installation.
In the mean time a I did a local installation on my pc which works fine. This because I have to continue. But I prefer to have it on my VPS server. The point is that my customers are waiting for there solution.
Perhaps I have to buy support, but in the moment I am not sure that the software will run properly on my VPS. Kind Regards, Bert