Error after upgrade hosting in GoDaddy

Hi All!

i’ve just upgrade my hosting in godaddy, and they, have changed my absolute hosting path.
now, i have these messages and i can’t solve it.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/38/3876538/tmp/sess_npmg1fo2h3jenksfsb67tq3gs5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/38/3876538/html/bandcompetition/academias/customer_menu/customer_menu.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/38/3876538/html/bandcompetition/academias/customer_menu/customer_menu.php:3) in /home/content/38/3876538/html/bandcompetition/academias/customer_menu/customer_menu.php on line 3

my absolute hosting path is: /home/content/38/3876538/html/
but scriptcase is triying to get some from /home/content/38/3876538/tmp/, and that directory does not exist in my hosting path. How can i solve it?

note:
I’ve tried a new fresh installation, without succes, because i can’t set my password after the initial phrase “scriptcase” .

Please help!

Re: Error after upgrade hosting in GoDaddy [solved]

HI all!
after several hours and hours of research on google, at the end i found the solution, that was something really simple:

Rename the file php.ini to php5.ini and add this line: session.save_path = “/tmp”

And run like a charm again!!

Cheers!!