Error every time when i open or generate this form

Are you running PHP 7.4 or higher? If not, then the only solution is to contact SC.If you are, then go back to 7.3

1 Like

Diagnosis.html (112.5 KB)
So at end of the previous page it show these error messages:
Erros Poss�veis:

Erro Level: 2; Mensagem: fsockopen(): unable to connect to webservice.scriptcase.com.br:80 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ); Arquivo: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\diagnosis.php; Linha: 763
Erro Level: 2; Mensagem: fsockopen(): unable to connect to webservice.scriptcase.com.br:80 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ); Arquivo: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\diagnosis.php; Linha: 763

Please can you help me ho to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Hello, @eatwa2016_Eissa

Do you use any document (filename or database) type field in this application?

If so, make sure that it’s filled with all information needed in order to work properly (especially the file size option).

I think this field, But how i show image in this filed?
I try many times and I take many tickets to solve this issues but till now I face the same problem

use database to contain the files …