Error in apache log after new installation

Hi,

I have installed a fresh installation of scriptcase on Ubuntu server 22.04, all is alright, but since yesterday, I can’t connect, I have a blank page, pop-up to devel/iface/errorhandler.php page.

Also if I watch my error log, I have this message :

[Thu Dec 01 13:16:07.052302 2022] [php:error] [pid 1573] [client 192.168.55.81:53431] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fputs(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPageErrorHandler.class.php:145\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPageErrorHandler.class.php(145): fputs()\n#1 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPageErrorHandler.class.php(70): nmPageErrorHandler->DisplayError()\n#2 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPage.class.php(2467): nmPageErrorHandler->DisplayContent()\n#3 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmSite.class.php(96): nmPage->Display()\n#4 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/base_ini.inc.php(1591): nmSite->Run()\n#5 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/base_ini.inc.php(2): sg_load()\n#6 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/iface/errorhandler.php(26): include_once('...')\n#7 /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/iface/errorhandler.php(2): sg_load()\n#8 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPageErrorHandler.class.php on line 145, referer: http://192.168.55.200/scriptcase/devel/iface/errorhandler.php

I have to restart my server and problem disappear.

Do you have and idea ? Is it because of a recent update? I am on 9.9 on the trial version at the moment.

Thanks

Finally it seems to be an error on the hard disk. I will change the hard drive and the problem should disappear.