Error in running container

Hi, I am receiving this error when I run a container after deployment, while in during development works fine (image attached).
Any help?

Thanks,

container.jpg

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm, and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=eliaskho;13111]Hi, I am receiving this error when I run a container after deployment, while in during development works fine (image attached).
Any help?

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Hi,

First time I did a deployment in another machine using WAMP. I also encountered the same problem. Is this already resolved? What must be done to eliminate this error.
It’s also working fine in development environment. I’m using 8.0.16 version.

Would appreciate your immediate response since i have a deadline to submit my project for the completion of my course.

Kind regards.

I’ve seen this problem occur in my development environment, never in production. I managed to solve the issue by opening the application in the ide and recompile, then run the application while the app was still open. It might be that it’s the solution for prod too, if you do this and next deploy. You only need to deploy the module that’s giving the problem.

Hi Sir Albert,

Thanks much for your quick response. Will try your suggestion.

Kind regards,
Myra