Error into application grid

Today Im receiving this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected identifier “S”, expecting “]” in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Stock_Repuestos\grid_facturacion_pieza_cliente_reporte\grid_facturacion_pieza_cliente_reporte_resumo_sc_free_group_by.class.php(8935) : eval()'d code on line 2

my grid was totally okay yesterday.
I dont know where to look at the file to change what is wrong

Can anyone help me with the error? Has someone fixed something like this before?

Open Notepad++ and you can see your file error in:
C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Stock_Repuestos\grid_facturacion_pieza_cliente_reporte\grid_facturacion_pieza_cliente_reporte_resumo_sc_free_group_by.class.php

line: 8935

Sorry but I dont understand… Where do I find the file that contains all php code???

Activate your grid. Then go to menu Application → Source Code. You get a list of the files. Click the file you wanted and open it. Go to to the line with the error number and you will see what’s wrong.

Uwe

1 Like

Thank you… Another question. Can I modify the source code?
This error happens when I filter in the search pag that i showed before my grid.

No, this code is regenerated every time you compile. All changes have to be done in the grid …

Uwe

1 Like