Error: Version not permitted for this server.

Version not permitted for this server.
Contact NetMake (www.scriptcase.net) Error:-3:server##server.mywebsite.com

I received the following error when trying to compile some changes for one of our clients this morning. I’m not sure how the software licensing works entirely (I’m not the one who actually purchased and set up Scriptcase). However, I am an authorized user and I have been using it to develop for over a year now.

We recently changed our ISP and our IP address changed, but I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the licensing or not. When I log into our account I do not see an option to set up the software on a particular server. The customer support from NetMake is pretty horrific as well, so I figured I would try to use the forums, where people who actually use the software and know what they are talking about can weigh in on the problem :smiley:

I suggest that either you or the person who set everything up, goes to the scriptcase homepage, logs into the account and request a new serial.
It just takes a few minutes to re-register the software and is pretty straight forward.

jsb

[QUOTE=jsbinca;40313]I suggest that either you or the person who set everything up, goes to the scriptcase homepage, logs into the account and request a new serial.
It just takes a few minutes to re-register the software and is pretty straight forward.

jsb[/QUOTE]

Fixed it. Apparently someone was messing with our serial numbers in the account panel awhile ago. I haven’t needed to develop in Scriptcase in many months, so when I tried to make a change today, that’s why I got that error.

Thanks for the reponse