Error with current SC version

I am trying to create a basic control app with 2 fields and i am getting this error:
My SC session is closed.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15764848 bytes) in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\conversor_v5_v9\conversor.php on line 2 session_id(): Session ID cannot be changed after headers have already been sent | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\generator\gerador.php linha: 44
session_start(): Session cannot be started after headers have already been sent | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\generator\gerador.php linha: 45
ob_end_flush(): Failed to delete and flush buffer. No buffer to delete or flush | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\generator\gerador.php linha: 46

In your php.ini, increase MEMORY_LIMIT= to a number large enough to handle 15764848 bytes. Restart apache. I read in extremely large tables in a read and made it memory_limit=2500M and haven’t had an issue since.

Hi, my problem was that with my php.ini:
the line was memory_limit = 1024 without the M letter.
i changed to memory_limit = 1024M and worked fine.

Thanks you,