Esclarecimentos!

Yesterday I registered at the international forum, made a post (which was deleted), questioned why I had only posted if I was part of the community for over 6 years. Just to explain, I am part of the community in Brazil, the Brazilian forum. Look at the ScriptCase Brasil channel, I am the one doing the seminars. I stopped by to leave a link to a course that I know can help a lot of people, but they excluded and I didn’t understand why. I even have acquaintances from outside Brazil here in the group, even clients. Anyway, pre-concept against Brazilians?

Camila Hello,
I really wonder if the hero who deleted your post will dare to go public.
The explanation will of course be very simple: Violation of the forum rules.
Because commercial ads are not allowed on the forum.
At least I think so.
So this was certainly not a pre-concept against Brazilians.
But that’s not a problem.
The problem with the forum is that it is not even known who owns it and who the moderators are.
Scriptcase as a company does not want to have anything to do with the forum, and users renew their licenses from year to year.
Now, however, imagine shutting down a regular user and no longer having access to public support.
Old moderators have not been here for a very, very long time, or they report very rarely. Occasionally a new one appears.
But users don’t know them.
If you ask me, a company like Scriptcase shouldn’t afford something like that. The forum should be owned by them and they should also be actively involved with supportive responses to the whole community.
Why they don’t do that I don’t know.
Otherwise, I think there is nothing different on your Brazil forum either.
The only difference may be that because of the more widespread community, more solutions are found there when you need them.
Am I wrong?

Certainly, in Brazil we are very receptive and we help everyone. I really posted the course here, because it’s about ScriptCase, I don’t see it as an “ad”, I see how the dissemination of content that can help. I think they were not happy in this moderation. Anyway, welcome to the Brazilian forum if you need to. And if anyone is interested in my front-end course, contact me at contato@squadweb.com.br Thank you!

I also didn’t see it as an “add”.
But here some are watching with their own eyes.
Otherwise, I have been on the Brazil forum for a long time.
As well, we’ve already spoken through Whatsapp, so I know your work and the contributions of the Scriptcase community.
We can learn a lot from you.
Maybe someone here is afraid of “competition” :slight_smile:

Nonsense to be afraid of competition, the world is big, there is room for everyone. I don’t need to compete with anyone. I just wanted to help.