Experience SC9 for application public using

We are going to open the backend system to the public, so I am a bit worried about it, is there somebody who has any experience with this part?
I developed the system only for internal use only before. so the new system’s security、performance and concurrent use by users will be a new challenge for me.
Thanks in advance if you can help me or give me some suggestions.:slight_smile:
I would like to pay for you.
Thanks again!

If you have set up the RBA module well, then there is nothing more to worry about than, for instance, deploying a regular app. However, personally, I consider login using user-id/password as too weak, and I recommend implementing TFA. I assume that you have selected MySQL or similar, but not SQLite, for your production system. Multiuser will be an issue then, as SQLite cannot handle that.
I certainly would check all your fields about XSS threats and SQL injection. If it is a system with a lot of personal data, a pen-test is advised.

I have a question too regarder this option, how can i set a multiuser app where each new user to have its oqn database build in the flow dinamicaly. any advice? thanks

You have to ‘google’ on this forum as I remember a hand ful of similar questions. You can use Scriptcase macros to change the database connection.

i understand but it is not only aboiut the change connection, need to make a new fresh database too for each new user
Thank you

Create an empty database, add all the table and data you need for a new user and then save it as a .sql file

When you need to create a new user restore the .sql file to a new database with the name you want

Look at this example:
https://www.codexworld.com/restore-import-mysql-database-sql-file-using-php/