Fatal error: Call to a member function SetTag() on a non-object

Hi all,
I have just started using scriptcase, evaluated for about a week, liked it bought a MySql version 2 days back.

I have created few applications and I am extremely happy with it so far.

I have an issue. Copied one form (grid editable) to another, changed look and format saved it, it works. However when I log off and login again in development env.and try to open the second (copied) form again to add some more script. I am getting this error, when I open the form (from project)

Fatal error: Call to a member function SetTag() on a non-object in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\interface
mField.class.php on line 6454

Pls note, first original form is ok, sql is not changed in both the form, all the other application are ok, and runs too. after deployment, I can still use the form, just that in development not able to open it. I have already tried deleting and re-cop

Thanks in advance

Hello mithabol,

Welcome to our forum!

Are you working with SC’s later release? 6.0.034?

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm, and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Thanks, let me do that.
In my project, I have many such objects where I just have to copy and make minor changes. so its imp for me.

Oops, looks like I have to pay to contact support. :(, As I bought it without support.
This is certainly a bug and should be without extra charges.
disappointed.

Hello,

Don’t worry. As you probably are facing a bug, you can contact our support as a Trial User / Bug. By doing so, you won’t need to for pay anything, and will get full support on this issue.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Ok, Thanks
just submitted the ticket…lets see.

Regards