FOOTER BUGS - again and again and again.....

ONCE AGAIN - I WANT TO REPORT THIS BUG! IT HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES AND FOR LAST 12 MONTHS IT REMAINS UNFIXED ! ! !

When in high resolution screen all footer data is completely missaligned. Modifying template will not help because there is a fixed screen resolution hard coded in SC and the template is dealing only with % which does not take into consideration HD screens (ie. 4k).

Here is an issue once again. See the screenshots. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n73031[/ATTACH]

this is main menu settings [ATTACH=CONFIG]n73032[/ATTACH]

This is TREE MENU settings. The values for Header calculate the locations based on the size of a page not the size of the TREE MENU (which is wrong) and is causing total mess in the menu header and footer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n73033[/ATTACH]

and here is a total mess generated by wrongly calculated screen width !

[SIZE=12px]Please fix this ![/SIZE]

LayoutBugs_03.jpg

LayoutBugs_02.jpg

LayoutBugs_01.jpg

Could somebody with 4K monitor confirm if the strings align properly ? PLEASE

Because we told you its not a bug, over 8000 times.

Again, let me explain to you, for the last time.

The template works the way it works.
For you and your resolution it might not work, however for others it might work, we can’t change a template that a lot of people might be using.

You need to create your own template and make the necessary adjustments to fulfill your own needs.

I’ll leave this topic open and I’ll move it to Menu / Menu Tree section so we can discuss the “fix” for you.