Forgot Password link for a user is failing

Hi

On the login screen for my project, if I click on the “forgot password” link it displays a small app asking for the username that requires the password reset. When I enter that i basically just get a white screen with this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Swift_TransportException: Expected response code 250 but got code "", with message "" in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.php:383 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.php(281): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->_assertResponseCode('', Array) #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\EsmtpTransport.php(269): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->executeCommand('RSET\r\n', Array, Array) #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\Esmtp\Auth\LoginAuthenticator.php(46): Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport->executeCommand('RSET\r\n', Array) #3 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\Esmtp\AuthHandler.php(176): Swift_Transport_Esmtp_Auth_Logi in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swift\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.php on line 383

I’m assuming it’s trying to email that user with a reset link, and I believe my SMTP setup is fine (not changed for years), so not really sure what it’s struggling with?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Thanks

I have the exact same problem

Thanks