Form getting stuck in Insert mode when using sc_apl_conf, even with sc_reset_apl_conf

I am making an order tracking system. The flow of it is: a persistent horizontal menu across the top (pic 1), from there you open the order list grid (pic 2), where you can select a specific existing order to open in the order form (pic 3). Also from that top menu you can add a new order (pic 4), which opens the same form but in insert mode (pic 5). I am using sc_apl_conf to open the form in insert mode.
The problem I’m have is, if I open in insert mode first (pics 4 &5), but then, instead of adding a new order, open the order list grid from the menu (pic 1), and then go on to select a specific order (pic 2). Instead of going to that order it opens the form in insert mode (instead of going to pic 3, it goes back to pic 4).
I have tried resetting the mode of the order form using sc_reset_apl_conf, but it makes no difference. How do I make this work the way it should?

1.Menu.jpg

2.Order List grid.jpg

3.Order Form existing.jpg

4.Menu2.jpg

5.Order Form new order.jpg

I have the same issue and don’t know how to have the app reset the “start”, “new” config although I’m using sc_reset_apl_conf. Anyone have any idea how to solve this!?

Similar to my issue, Any suggestion to solve this?