Form show not correct calculates values

Hello,

currently I have a problem with the view of changed fielfvalues in a form application.
In a form I calculate a time range “Uhrzeit von” (from/1) and “Uhrzeit bis” (until/3) depends on the entry of the beginning time and the “Dauer” (duration/2) in a PHP function.

a) If I change the value of “Uhrzeit von” (from/1) the calculation is correct and the right value will be shown in the form in field “Uhrzeit bis” (until/3)

b) If I change the “Dauer” (duration/2) the PHP function runs correct
echo output
grafik

4.00 / 07:00:00 / 240 / 11:00:00

4.00 Anzahl Fördereinheiten → OnChange event change the selection field “Dauer” (duration/2)
07:00 “Uhrzeit von” (from/1)
240 “Dauer” (duration/2)
11:00:00 “Uhrzeit bis” (until/3)

But in the form I see the following result

grafik

“Uhrzeit bis” (until/3) and “Dauer” (duration/2) shows the old value

If I save the record the new correct but not shown value in field “Dauer” (duration/2) will stored but for the field “Uhrzeit bis” (until/3) the old value will be stored.

I hope you have a great idea to help me or you can explain what i make wrong
Thanks in advance

I found a solution for this point:

If I save the record the new correct but not shown value in field “Dauer” (duration/2) will stored but for the field “Uhrzeit bis” (until/3) the old value will be stored.

With the following setting in the selection fiel “Fördereinheiten” the field “Dauer” (duration/2) shows now the correct value
grafik

Now only the problem still exist, that the date field doesn’t store the new calculate value