Freeze till upload complete

Hello,
I have a question for you.
Is it possible to block the browser page until the data and mask upload is complete?
The problem occurs when I have a field with the HTML Editor in which, if opened in edit mode, you see the html code of the text and then it opens the Editor.
I would like to see the complete form directly without seeing the intermediate steps.
I noticed that with Chrome it happens sometimes but with Firefox is always present.

Thank you all!

G
M
T

[TABLE=“cellspacing: 1”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: SL, width: 10%, align: right”][/TD]
[TD=“class: SL, width: 20%, align: left”]Rileva linguaAfrikaansAlbaneseAraboArmenoAzeroBascoBengaleseBielorussoBirmanoBosniacoBulgaroCatalanoCebuanoCecoChichewaCinese (semp)Cinese (trad)CoreanoCreolo HaitianoCroatoDaneseEbraicoEsperantoEstoneFilippinoFinlandeseFranceseGalizianoGalleseGeorgianoGiapponeseGiavaneseGrecoGujaratiHausaHindiHmongIgboIndonesianoIngleseIrlandeseIslandeseItalianoKannadaKazakoKhmerLaoLatinoLettoneLituanoMacedoneMalabareseMalagasyMaleseMalteseMaoriMaratiMongoloNepaleseNorvegeseOlandesePersianoPolaccoPortoghesePunjabiRumenoRussoSerboSesothoSingaleseSlovaccoSlovenoSomaloSpagnoloSundaneseSvedeseSwahiliTagikoTailandeseTamilTedescoTeluguTurcoUcrainoUnghereseUrduUsbecoVietnamitaYiddishYorubaZulu[/TD]
[TD=“class: SL, width: 3, align: center”]
[/TD]
[TD=“class: SL, width: 20%, align: left”]AfrikaansAlbaneseAraboArmenoAzeroBascoBengaleseBielorussoBirmanoBosniacoBulgaroCatalanoCebuanoCecoChichewaCinese (semp)Cinese (trad)CoreanoCreolo HaitianoCroatoDaneseEbraicoEsperantoEstoneFilippinoFinlandeseFranceseGalizianoGalleseGeorgianoGiapponeseGiavaneseGrecoGujaratiHausaHindiHmongIgboIndonesianoIngleseIrlandeseIslandeseItalianoKannadaKazakoKhmerLaoLatinoLettoneLituanoMacedoneMalabareseMalagasyMaleseMalteseMaoriMaratiMongoloNepaleseNorvegeseOlandesePersianoPolaccoPortoghesePunjabiRumenoRussoSerboSesothoSingaleseSlovaccoSlovenoSomaloSpagnoloSundaneseSvedeseSwahiliTagikoTailandeseTamilTedescoTeluguTurcoUcrainoUnghereseUrduUsbecoVietnamitaYiddishYorubaZulu[/TD]
[TD=“class: SL, width: 8%, align: center”]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[/TD]
		[TD="class: SL, width: 8%, align: center"] 			 
		[/TD]
		[TD="class: SL, width: 15%, align: right"] 			 
		[/TD]
	[/TR]
 [/TABLE]

La funzione vocale ? limitata a 200 caratteri

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD=“width: 5%, align: center”][/TD]
[TD=“width: 5%, align: left”]
[/TD]
[TD=“width: 70%, align: center”]Opzioni : Cronologia : Opinioni : Donate[/TD]
[TD=“width: 15%, align: right”]Chiudere[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I’m affraid not. Chrome and FireFox share some rendering engines which might explain the issues. But from the server side you don’t have much influence in the rendering process on the client afaik.