Generating Source-Code error....

Can anyone explain what this error is? It happens when attempting to generate source code. Any time an application takes more than 0:01:00 to compile, this error happens.

(I realize it’s a connection timed out error… Is there some setting on the server I need to adjusts?) Thank You

[SIZE=12px]256 = an error occurred while connecting to the database. Connection attempt failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]…/scriptcase/devel/compat/nm_select.class.php 104[/SIZE]

Hi Stubuck, maybe the error message is misleading you: this is a “connection refusal” message. Could you check your database credentials, connection port, and so on?

Also, please post some more specifics: PHP and MySQL version you’re using?

tfertil,
Thanks for the info. I have SC installed on a VPS running CentOS 6 x64.
The mySQL database is on a different server (godaddy) server ver 5.0.96-log - PHP ver 5.3.24

I’m not sure how to check the connection port (I ran a search and the SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE’PORT’; returned 3306 )

As I mentioned, the error occurs only when the compile takes longer than one minute (FWIW -I have a crap ISP).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n71044[/ATTACH]

timeOut.jpg

In Layout, visual setting, choose “elegant2” as heading template, if you need to set up a logo this could be a perfect solution.

I think it is a timeout setting but I am not sure.
Maybe this helps:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4284194/terminating-idle-mysql-connections

Thanks RR. I’ll dbl-check and see if I can “understand” the lingo. :o