Grid not displaying the right value - lookup, manual , multi values (positional)

I have a simple table in which I define one field as string char(50) then using SELECT type for the field in form application define the following:
Label: Men
value: M
start: 1
size:1

Label:Women
value:W
start:1

Label:Single
value: S
start:2

Label:Married
value:M
start:2

As per scriptcase manual if I select Men and Single the field will be populate as MS and if women married then WM. Well it seems to work with form application. So I save the manual select and move to grid application opening the same table using the lookup definition as before but the outcome is alway display the selection such displaying Men Women Single Married. It is so elementary but the ver 9.4 cannot display the expected value.

which sql code you use in the lookup?

Scriptcase team understood my query and I already sent the project backup and they will come back after resolving it, however for your information the problem is in the grid application and I’m just using the lookup builtin and define the same parameter in manual lookup setting (same as I use in fom application). This bug is in positional only of the grid apps.