Grid Refined Search throws error when Generating application in 9.10.008

Since updating to 9.10.008, I get the following error when generating a grid application with Refined Search in use:

2 = fopen(/home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/app/[project_name]/a_grid_users_search/a_grid_users_search_refin_modal.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory
/home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_gera_interativ_search.php 2093

Further errors when generating the application:

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: fwrite(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/compat/nm_gera_saida.php:232 Stack trace: #0 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/compat/nm_gera_saida.php(232): fwrite(false, ‘<?php\r\n inclu…’) #1 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_gera_interativ_search.php(2433): nm_finaliza(false) #2 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_gera_interativ_search.php(2084): modal_interativ_search() #3 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_consulta_cons.php(7235): proc_interativ_search(Resource id #358) #4 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_consulta_cons.php(2): sg_load(‘68ABBE04C7C5024…’) #5 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_consulta.php(1142): require(’/home/[user]/…’) #6 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_consulta.php(2): sg_load(‘68ABBE04C7C5024…’) #7 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_geracao.php(2967): require(’/home/[user]/…’) #8 /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_geracao.php(2): sg_load(‘68ABBE04C7C5024…’) #9 {main} thrown in /home/[user]/public_html/scriptcase/devel/compat/nm_gera_saida.php on line 232

I don’t have this error, but the search button for a grid still works in the development version, but no longer in the installed version.

There are no errors either, nothing happens …

Hey! have you received any response from SC ? Also, would you mind telling me if you are using your SC on GODADDY ? My SC is on Godaddy and around 2 or 3 weeks ago, I started with the same problem, I can avoid this problem as long as I dont use REFINED SEARCH option, but I also have some other random problems, for example I can not use the EDIT THEME > ADVANCED MODE

That’s strange. I haven’t had any issues like that, only the Refined Search. I’ve had the issue checked by SC Support in a live remote session and have submitted a sample application with the issue and the database tables that relate. Let’s see what they come up with.

Yes, they responded to a bug report through their site. I’ve had the issue checked by SC Support in a live remote session and have submitted a sample application with the issue and the database tables that relate. Let’s see what they come up with.

My issue is the same as yours - as long as Refined Search fields are disabled, the grid is fine.

I use the Linux version on a VPS with the traditional LAMP stack; Apache is latest version, MySQL 8, PHP 8.1. OS is Centos 7. The VPS is hosted at GoDaddy, but it’s configured as I want it and it is not managed by them. So I don’t know if that’s relevant. It seemed to start after the update to v 9.10.008. I might add that my existing, deployed grid applications that have not been updated are working fine in their production environments. Only grids that I’m trying to modify in the SC that have Refined Search enabled are throwing the error.

I haven’t lost EDIT THEME > ADVANCED MODE capabilities.

Thganks for your reply, I am also using a VPS in godaddy and in my case I updated SC on January 1st , Everything worked fine until around 2 or 3 weeks, I received a notification from godaddy indicating that they were under mainteinance but at the next day I started to have the problems previously described. I have already contacted Godaddy but hobestlky I don’t expect much from them. On the other hand I have also send a video to SC showing the problem, I hope I can get an answer. please update this thread if you receive reply from SC. I will do the same.

My VPS just underwent a maintenance operation as well, but nothing appears to have changed in my SC development environment. I’ll let you know when I hear back from SC about the open support ticket.

I was able to solve the problem by chance today. After version 9.10.010 did not change anything today, I compared the date of the files in this grid directory and deleted all files in the directory that were not from today. In the end, the cause was an index.html in the grid directory, which was created by earlier versions and probably led to the above problem.