Heavy document loading error in longblob file field (database)

Regards,

I have used many times the field of “image (database) or file (database)” without any problem, it has always worked for me.

But this time, I am trying to use it to load heavy files (the real one I think not so heavy), I am testing with files from 9 megabytes to 100 megabytes, and when trying to upload it from the form, the browser simply goes blank.

I go out and enter again to see the loaded records and this last one appears with the loaded information, I try to see the loaded file but it does not open anything, only a screen appears showing the extension, I check the database, and in the longblob field appears in 0 “(BLOB) 0 bytes”.

I have tried several types of files (I have restricted extensions and I have also left unrestricted), but the same thing always happens, when I save the form after 2 seconds the screen goes blank and nothing happens, it is not saved no attachment, only information, and the app is there, stopped blank.

I have already reviewed the upload limits of the php.ini and I have them at 256 megabytes, this happens both in the laboratory environment (same scriptcase, it is more the scriptcase php.ini is in 1024 megabytes), as well as in a fine environment, and always the same thing happens.

I need help, the idea is to be able to use this database to store files of condirable weight, this is only tests.

The size is not the only limit. Timeouts can occur due to bypassing the upload time.
There is also a max execution time in the php.ini somewhere. You should seriously check if your time setting is too short (specially if you have many users on your machine toegether).