Hide Inactive Menu

Is there a way to hide the inactive menu that users see and do not have access ?

Re: Hide Inactive Menu

You can use the security model provided by scriptcase. In this model you can hide the no permitted option into the menu for some users.
Regards.
JG

see:
sc_menu_disabled()

The name is misleading. Menu is removed.

Regards,
Scott.

1 Like

I would prefer using the sc-security module, because it really works fine and you have the benefit of the hidden inactive menu too.

Just a little WARNUNG, cause it has driven me crazy:

If you are testing within the programming IDE and you my be wondering that the inactive Menu ist NOT hidden pls check:
Options->My ScriptCase Enable Use of Security & Enable Use of Password
otherwise it is in testing mode and within the IDE you would see every menu item as enabled. Made me crazy for half a day. My mistake

Adjust OPTION Setting if you want to hide menu items

[quote=ericb;6996]i would prefer using the sc-security module, because it really works fine and you have the benefit of the hidden inactive menu too.

Just a little warnung, cause it has driven me crazy:

If you are testing within the programming ide and you my be wondering that the inactive menu ist not hidden pls check:
Options->my scriptcase enable use of security & enable use of password
otherwise it is in testing mode and within the ide you would see every menu item as enabled. Made me crazy for half a day. My mistake[/quote]

thanks - a little silly but need to adjust settings

1 Like

My god thank you for the warning this does drive me crazy!