Home Screen Suggestion

[SIZE=12px]As I continue to gain experience with Scriptcase there is one area that right away I’d like to see some minor improvements. This is the first of several suggestions for Scriptcase. This particular suggestion will refer to the Scriptcase Home screen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]This suggestion is a simple request. After using the product for some time,I find that having the buttons for file and folder management workable, but confusing at times. [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]A more efficient way would be to have the menus of options for Folder, File and Folder management to come up in the form of a popup depending on which section you are in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]THE FOLDER POPUP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]This popup would contain ALL Folder related functions that would come up if right-clicked in the Folder area of the Home Screen. Thee would be no need to list the options at the end of each line of a listed Application.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]THE FILE POPUP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]This popup would contain ALL File related functions that would come up if right-clicked in the File/Application area of the Home Screen. The checkbox that is next to each application would still function as it does now. There would be no need for the options listed at the bottom of the File area when an Application checkbox was checked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]THE SELECTION MESSAGE POPUP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]A message popup could be activated when an icon in the Application Title bar area is clicked. The messages in the lower right-hand corner would be placed in this popup. An ‘X’ would close the popup.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]With these Home Screen enhancements we would end up with a clean work area in Scriptcase. What are your thoughts on this suggestion?[/SIZE]