how do i configure the production environment in scriptcase?

down vote
favorite
im working with scriptcase php code generator and as i build up my project, i uploaded it into my account in siteground.com. Now, i try to open it from the browser using mydomain.com/project_folder and it needs the initial configuaration… all well till now, the prboblem starts when i get to the 3rd step where i need to setup or edit my db connection… here it shows me this:

“404 - Not Found The page you are trying to access does not exist. If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster. If you are the webmaster of this site make sure that: You have uploaded correctly your files to the public_html directory which is the web-root of your account; You have not misspelled the URL. Bear in mind that letters are case sensitive and no blank spaces are recommended; In case you have applied SEO - SEF URL rewrite rules, make sure you have renamed the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. If there is already a non-empty .htaccess file, check it and make sure the necessary rules are uncommented.”

none of these reasons is the one causing the problem…than what should i do??

… and, when i click on the rename connection, it shows: “Rename Connection There are no connections saved on the production environment.”

thanks in advance!!

Capture.PNG

Re: how do i configure the production environment in scriptcase?

Hello,

Are you trying an advanced or typical deployment? Are you deploying on an IIS or Apache Server?

See this tutorial. On the 5th step I recommend you to Create a ZIP with the applications, copy it to your server, extract it and then configure your Production environment.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Re: how do i configure the production environment in scriptcase?

Thank you Bernhard! The ‘create zip, upload and than extract’ does work! All i had to do after, was clean destination folder by deleting everything else but this folder, extract and run application.

Thanks again!