How redir after PDF generation ?

Hi,
I need to redir the PDF Report application to a blank application just after the report has generated.
I tried to put sc_redir (app_name) on the area OnFooter but unfortunately it’s not allowed … ;-((
Is there a kind of workaround to make it possible ??
Thanks

PS My goal is to create the pdf and then attach the file to an automatic e-mail…

I would like to know the best method to do this also. In my case I am generating the file… then I am sending it to a local network printer.
Is there a good way to call one application from another? Perhaps a blank application that triggers the PDF Report, then goes on to do other things?

Thanks!

I am hoping someone will come up with something better here… I have a PDF Report application that creates the PDF I need on the server.
I have a Blank application that uses a “REQUIRE” PHP command of the PDF Report application I just mentioned above.
Then I have it redirect to another page in the blank application… after writing some code to a database table.

I would really like to display something to the user… but if I don’t redirect the page all I get is several error messages from the PDF Report application, probably because its included within another application.

Im still trying to find a better option… just an update.

Ok Update… and another solution mostly…

I have found that I can put this into the OnApplicationInit of the PDF Report:

header('refresh: 0; url=../ConfirmationPage/');

And the PDF success message just shows for a split second before it takes me to the Blank application I have called “ConfirmationPage”.
The PDF is generated.