how to change color?

hi,

how to change color of an appointment with sc8??

You can’t unfortunately. The colors apply to the moment before, the moment after the appointment and the current date. Unfortunately they haven’t looked at kevin’s work. He showed - in 7 - that you can display your appointment in different colors. I haven’t been able to test it on 8 so far.

So V8 is supposed to allow you to change colors for each event on a different day yet there are absolutely no instructions on how to do it. I even created a project with all the samples I can’t tell where in the sample you do this. How do you set a color for an event?

This is Kevins work and applies for version 7. I haven’t been looking at it regarding version 8 so I think you need to fiddle a bit. Please share your findings.

http://scriptcase.aducom.com/cms/download.php?list.2

Thats the problem, I can’t find anything on how to do this yet their samples which comes with SC have event colors. I’ve looked at every setting and still cannot figure this out.

You cannot change the event colours. Thats a misunderstanding. I thought so too, but in fact they only colour the events before the current day, the current day and future. That’s not what you want I think, at least not me. I would like to be able to colour each event depending on it’s type. There you have to play with the sample of kevin. I simply haven’t had the time to look into v8 for that.