How to determine deployed scriptcase version?

I can see the development version using the Help β†’ Check Version menu, but how do I chech the version of the deployed scriptcase?

1 Like

You should see more details at Help β†’ Diagnosis

thanks, but that only displays information about the development environment, not the deployed server. I don’t have such option on the deployed server

for me from diagnosis looks like below

||ScriptCase Devel: 9.9.007|
| |ScriptCase Build: 4|
| |ScriptCase Prod: 9.9.007|

are You looking for details of deployed app or scriptcase env?

also when click on logged user You can see installed version

the diagnosis menu is only accessible on my development environment, but not in the deployed apps on the production server. I want to check what version of scriptcase is deployed on the production server

%Your app url%/_lib/diagnosis.php

1 Like

When you deploy, then there are no dependencies on SC anymore. But I can imagine that you want to keep track of when to deploy the runtime, as deploying new versions of your application is way faster if you only deploy changed files. But I still recommend uploading the full story every time. However, if you require the information, consider storing a text file with this information, that you can retrieve an display.

thank you, this is the correct answer

1 Like

this is inaccurate. When I deploy applications they still depend on the deployed scriptcase core, for example the SC core file _lib/prod/lib/php/nm_ini_perfil.php is not modified when I deploy apps and also the deployed version number appears to be in _lib/prod/lib/php/ver.dat

You have right but probably lukmim is searching information about engine used to produce application

I wanted the version of the SC engine that runs and displays the deployed applications in the production environment, not the engine that produced the applications in the development environment. You found the correct solution %Your app url%/_lib/diagnosis.php which shows the version of the deployed SC engine :+1:

1 Like