How to display text (or html) in q container?

Hi All,

I want a dashboard when the menu opens to display a grid in one widget and also some explanatory text (or html formatted text) in another widget.

I cannot seem to work out how to display text without unnecessary windows showing up, like on a control app.

It seems to be possible from looking at the documents manager sample, but I do not believe that we can download the apps for that example.

Thanks

Tony

[QUOTE=fiscal;35322]Hi All,

I want a dashboard when the menu opens to display a grid in one widget and also some explanatory text (or html formatted text) in another widget.

I cannot seem to work out how to display text without unnecessary windows showing up, like on a control app.

It seems to be possible from looking at the documents manager sample, but I do not believe that we can download the apps for that example.

Thanks

Tony[/QUOTE]

In fact you have docment manager sample downloaded. Click new project and you can create based on a sample.

Don’t know how document manager do it, but you can show plain HTML from a blank app. Just close tag php, write your HTML text, and open php tag again