How to do an WebHelp app

Hi Friends,

I have writed a Word document with the user_guide of my project, I convert these word document into a html format

How to do a link or button to display these html document and WHERE I have to put these document file ?

Thanks

Aquiles

Re: How to do an WebHelp app

Hello,

You could create a link field on each application that uses the user_guide. Or perhaps at the login screen.

Notice that SC also has its own built in tool to create manuals (Tools --> Helpcase).

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=bartho;10436]Hello,

You could create a link field on each application that uses the user_guide. Or perhaps at the login screen.

Notice that SC also has its own built in tool to create manuals (Tools --> Helpcase).
[/QUOTE]

Is there a plain english guide somewhere on how to implement links to “helpcase” or “webhelp” pages from individual applications? The webhelp option to link a page to an application seems to do nothing <sigh> :frowning:

1 Like

Hello GuiGuy,

Please go to: http://downloads.scriptcase.net/downloads/v7/manual/en_us/webhelp/manual_mp/manual_mp.htm

And then: Tools -> Helpcase.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

I’m looking for the same. There is not TOOLS under the link you posted, and search on HELPCASE brings nothing

“Your search - helpcase - did not match any entries of the database.”

Also your HELP shows how to create folder and subfolder for Helpcase but shows nothing on how to implement it !

Arthur

Yes - I get that now too :frowning:

Tools…HelpCase…bottom Links…setting in the right side !!!