How to get the recent uploaded File Temporary Name in TMP Folder

I am using a FORM to capture DATA entry inputs. Instead of the usual Add/ INSERT I am using a custom AJAX button to store data into the field.
When I use this button, the uploaded File does not get moved to the final folder. As such, if I can get the Latest uploaded file name I can move the file programmatically .
Can some one provide input on this and help
Thanks in advance

Hi @sriraminfotec you can search on the forum. There are some examples.

Rename file during upload - Applications / Forms - Scriptcase

Hi @gbillot3 thanks for responding. Ironically, the link you provided also contains a response I MADE TO ANOTHER QUERY.
Ok coming to the point. That post or any other posf for that matter does not seem to give any idea . I am rephrasing my Question below again

1. I HAVE A FORM WITH A CUSTOM INSERT ROUTINE. I do not use the ADD / INSERT buttons Auto Generated by ScriptCase
  2. I HAVE an upload Field (Field Filename )
  3. When I upload, the file goes to tmp Directory
  4. Now without using the Scriptcase ADD / INSERT buttons, I want to get the name of the recent uploaded file in the tmp directory. NOTE I do not want to use a list of all the files in the tmp folder. I just want the filename.
    When any file is uploaded scriptcase adds a prefix starting with sc9 to the uploaded file name. Scriptcase definitely has an internal mechanism (variable) for this. But the same is not exposed or I DO NOT KNOW which variable
    So I want this variable. If I have this, i can pick exactly that file, and do all process and my own custom insert SQL command.
    Hope I have made myself clear
    I did dig around the generated code. I see some form_encode_input functions. Not able to arrive at the exact variable though