How to insert new PHP Class and how to enter PHP code...

Hi Gurus,

How to insert new PHP Class and how to enter PHP code at the embeds; onApplicationInit.

I would like to have a new class to detect different mobile devices. By default, SC8 compiled application is NOT treating my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note as mobile.

Or, is there any better way to detect with default SC8 codes that I may have missed.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Your code should not detect a mobile machine but a mobile browser. On many mobile browsers it is possible to set the display as desktop version. Likely your samsung browser is set as desktop
which makes it show pages like a desktop machine.

Hello,

You can use the libraries of scriptcase to put your code ( Tools > Libraries ).
After save, go to your application in the left menu in the option : Programming > Libraries and select your library.

Or put the file of the class in the project folder, and import with a php code in the application init event.

Hi Ronyan Alves,

Thanks, will take a look.

If I were to set the sc_menu_force_mobile(true);, is there anyway to set the navigation bar bigger? At the top left corner of the screen there is a nice button to go back to the previous screen, is it possible to make that button bigger?

Thanks again.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Hello,

Unfotunately in the moment the scriptcase haven’t a section to edit the properties of the button “go back”.
But, you can send a email to suggestions@scriptcase.net talking about your idea.

Hi Ronyan Alves,

Thanks, will leave scriptcase aside for the time being, since I cannot even edit the ‘go back’ button. I will use other development tools instead.

When displaying info on the tablet, the fonts and buttons has to be increased because of different groups of people using the apps. Customers who are 45 and above tends to have reading issue on small fonts. And people with big fingers tends to have issues with small buttons. That is one of the reason why when APPLE released their IPhone 6 PLUS, it really boosted the sales…

Thanks again.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

lol man i think you are over complicating your situation

in the onload event of your application add an echo whit css code to make that button bigger.

Regards

Well, maybe overcomplication is the isssue but he surely has some point