how to pass Global variable from Blank to a Form?

Hi, I just started using the new CRM Sample project I found in Scriptcase.
I need only one part of this Sample project which is the Kanban board (blank app).

I started modifying the code to my needs, but I have an issue.

In the Kanban Blank app, I will have a Card that can be clicked, when clicked, it passes the ID of the item clicked to the application it should redirect to.

The current code, almost identical to the Sample Project is:

click: function (el) {
var dealkey = el.dataset.eid;
tb_show(’’, ‘…/business_item/?dealkey=’+dealkey+’&KeepThis=true&TB_ifra me=true&height=600&width=1200’, null);
},

in this case Business_item is the Form app that is opened,
but when opened, it’s empty because it doesn’t get the ItemID.

the ItemID is “dealkey”, and I checked with a console.log, and it outputs correctly the ID of the clicked element.

Now, I dont understand the code from “tb_show” on, so can someone help?

how can I pass correctly “dealkey” to the app that is getting opened (“business_item”) ?

I thought about creating a global here in the blank app, then set it to “dealkey”, and then use that global in the WHERE statement in my “business_item” form.

IS that a good way?

Currently I use also this “business_item” form elsewhere, with a Grid, so when you click a field in the grid, that field is Linked (with application Link) to the “business_item” form, and this work flowlessly as I didn’t need to setup anything, the “Create Link” of SCriptcase did everything, I just selected the param to pass (ItemID)

thank you

I would really like to use that Kanban functionality as well. It looks like a daunting task to extract it and embed it in my project. Have you had any luck.
Also, when you click on one of the boxes, you get a detailed pop up window which looks awesome. Seems to use multiple blocks, but also makes use of some new widgets for option selection and radio buttons. Anyone know where I can get those to use?