How to Reset Scriptcase License Serial Number?

I am require some help on the scriptcase version 9.3.003 license problem. My problem scenario as below:-

I just bought a new laptop and I want to use scriptcase in my new laptop. So I request for new installation in scriptcase web. A new serial number was generated and I then i register the new serial number in my new laptop.

After that i notice that i did not do the Export Project first at the old laptop. My problem now when i log in to scriptcase in my old laptop, I still be able to log in until the Project Selection Screen but all the button/menu is not responsive when clicked. I cant export my projects.

I notice the scriptcase is still holding the old serial number which was cancel. I cant find how to register the new serial number to replace the old serial number.

Is there anyway I can reset the serial number and then register the new once.

Please help.

Regards,
Hairul Haron

Go to scriptcase.net, log into your account, goto serial, order by connection, click on ask a new key…

Hi nsch2308,

Is it not the problem with getting the new key… I have done that. The problem is to register the new key into my scriptcase on my old laptop. The scriptcase in my old laptop currently not responding to any clicked. I can still log into the Projects List but after that is not responding to the menu i selected.

It seem due to cancel serial it blocking the scriptcase.

Hi HairuIH, not sure if you got this resolved or not yet but in order to be able to login and export files from your old laptop you will have to re-register it with a new key. Export the data and move it to your new laptop. Then re-register your new laptop. Each time you re-register it requires a new key. OR simply copy the apps from the c:/program files/netmake/v9/wwwroot/scriptcase/app folder on your old laptop and move them to the same folder on your new laptop. You will need to update your prod folder with any login or connection information on your new laptop to bring it up to speed unless you want to just copy and move that as well. Good luck!